Offer valid from 1st July 2018 – 30th September 2018. All extended warranties must be activated online within 1 year of initial purchase and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Qualification: To qualify for Kärcher HD/HDS 3 Year Warranty you must purchase a qualifying machine and activate your warranty online with proof of purchase during the promotion period.
1.1 You must complete all of the required fields to validate your warranty, and all applications must be made online
1.2 You must comply with specified service conditions in order to preserve your warranty
1.3 (see section 6 below)
2. Promotion Period: Purchases must be made between 01/07/2018 – 30/10/18 and warranty activated within 30 days of initial purchase date. Any warranties registered beyond 30 days of purchase date, will not be eligible for this promotion.
3. Machines: This promotion only applies to purchases of new Kärcher Professional High-Pressure Cleaners (Pressure Washers), namely:
|HD Cold Water|
|Medium, Super, Special, Cage Classic, Combustion|
|Very High Pressure, Stationary|
|HDS Hot Water|
|Super, Special, Combustion, Stationary, HDS-C|
|Trailer, Skid, Cab|
4. Warranty: The extended warranty period will begin from date of purchase upon validation of an online HD/HDS 3 Year Warranty application. All other terms remain unchanged, including the exemption for wear parts and defects caused by misuse or neglect.
(see section 10 of our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale)
4.1 When purchasing your machine you will be advised the required service intervals to qualify for the 3 year warranty based upon machine usage:
a HD (cold water pressure washers)
To be serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines
b HDS (hot water pressure washers)
i. A service contract must be taken out within 30 days of purchase, either directly with Kärcher or with your local Kärcher dealer.
ii. The 3 year warranty is only valid if the machine’s service schedule has been followed and Kärcher’s RM 110 or RM 111 machine protector is used with a correct setting to reflect on-site water hardness.
4.2 A written confirmation should be kept of any maintenance carried out during the warranty period as failure to engage Kärcher accredited engineers in line with the service schedule may invalidate the additional warranty.
5. Staying in touch: By choosing the option to be contacted when completing the registration form, you consent that Kärcher (UK) Ltd may on occasion contact you with information about future promotions, products and events. We will not pass on these details to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
6. Exclusions: Offer available to companies or individuals based in the UK only.
7. Right to withdraw: Kärcher (UK) Limited reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice..